Beach Bag Essentials Linkup





Today I am joining a linkup hosted by Sydney from Sincerely Sydney and Victoria from Memphis Made about our beach bag essentials. So make sure to check out their posts!

As for my beach bag essentials, here are some things you will always find:

1. The bag- Scout Bags have been my go to pool and beach bags for the past probably six years. I have a handful of Scout products including totes, makeup bags, and a laundry bag. They are all durable and I recommend the brand highly if you're looking for a new bag.

2. Sunglasses- My favorite pair are RayBan Aviators. They can pull any beach bum outfit together!

3. Speakers- For Easter I got the cutest Bose Color speaker that will be perfect for beach trips this summer. It comes in multiple colors. Mine is mint!

4. Water bottle- I include either a Tervis Tumbler or a Bubba Keg in my beach bag to make sure you don't get dehydrated. 

5. Tanning lotion- Although I don't put on tanning lotion or oil very often I do keep some in my bag. The Banana Boat Dry Oil Spray is my favorite because you don't feel greasy after you apply it. Don't forget about regular sunscreen too though!

Do you have any beach bag essentials I need to know about? Please share.

Also, on Sydney's page (the link is above) there is a beach bag giveaway. Make sure you are entered because the bag is adorable!

Thanks for reading and love always,
Kelsey




5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for participating Kelsey!! I love the speakers, especially in that adorable mint color!
    Xo
    Sydney
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would add a bag for my wet bikini :) I tend to forget it, but when I remember it's the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything in here! Thanks for linking up with us girl!

    ReplyDelete