Netflix Lately


Let's be real, when people say life lately it's more like Netflix lately. Am I the only one? As soon as one show is finished I am on the prowl for the next one. Two shows I have recently watched are Don't Trust the B**** in Apartment 23 and Drop Dead Diva. 



Don't Trust the B**** in Apartment 23 is about a girl named June who moves to New York and as soon as she gets there loses her job and fiancee. The girl she moves in with is named Chloe and she will do whatever it takes to get June to move out. They eventually become best friends and the shows displays all the crazy stuff they get into. There are two seasons on Netflix and I don't think they will be making anymore seasons. It is absolutely hilarious and if you are looking for a short show to watch you should consider this one!


Drop Dead Diva is much longer and I love it! I am on season 2 out of 6 right now. In summary the show is about a girl named Deb who dies, but returns to Earth and is now in the body of the main character Jane. Only two people know this and they are Deb's best friend Stacy and her guardian angel Fred. The show is Deb trying to figure out her life as Jane. Jane even works with Deb's about to be fiancee Grayson. If this sounds interesting you should check it out. I have just eaten it up and binge watched it!

Have you watched any good Netflix shows lately?

Don't forget to enter the giveaway on Instagram it ends today!!

Love always,
Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. I have been on a series watching binge for sure! Finally having some time between exams, I caught up on Hart of Dixie, and have one more episode before I'm up to date on Pretty Little Liars, then onto Grey's Anatomy! So busy haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is Hart of Dixie good? I haven't looked very much into it!

      Delete