Recent Purchases


I have been buying a handful of new things to get ready for spring break and I thought I would show y'all what I've been picking up! 

1. To start with I bought two of these bandeau tops from Target. I got one in leopard and one in black. Neutrals, am I right? These two will go with any solid pair of bikini bottoms I have now and will be perfect for long days on the beach for spring break and summer. The front of the top look like the bandeaus from Victoria's Secret, but the straps on the back give it a different twist. 

2. Recently on my college campus Birkenstock sandals are making a come back. At first I really did not think they were for me. I thought they would be too chunky on my feet, but I tried on the style with two straps and the toe straps. I got them in the black leather and they are very cute if I do say so myself! I bought mine at Dillard's, but you can find them at DSW, Belk, Rack Room, or the Birkenstock store. You can see the exact pair I got on my Instagram! (@honeybee_kelsey)

3. On iTunes I ordered the new Luke Bryan Spring Break Checkin' Out album. I have all of his other springs break albums and I am very sad this is the last one he will be making because the songs usually hold such good memories after I listen to them on repeat all spring break long. If you haven't heard any of the new songs you need to go check them out! My favorite song on the album is Games.

4. The last thing I got is a 34 oz. Bubba Keg. These mugs are perfect for the days when you don't leave the beach until it's time to go back in to shower for dinner. I can't wait to use mine next week.

Have you picked anything up for spring break or spring in general? Share in the comments below.

Also don't forget to check out the Lilly Pulitzer dress giveaway I am doing with some other fabulous bloggers!! Follow us all on Instagram, like each picture on each profile, and repost for extra entries. It closes March 13th. May the odds be in your favor.

Love always,
Kelsey 

2 comments:

  1. I love Luke Bryan's new album, it's perfect for Spring Break!!
    Xo
    Sydney
    http://www.sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete