55 in 505

I have seen a couple of different blogs where people do these"55 in 505" posts. To make a long story short, I am going list 55 things that I would like to do in the next 505 days.

So here we go:

1. Go out of the country.
2. Go to a Braves game.
3. Vacation in Nantucket.
4. Go to LA.
5. Make some article of clothing.
6. Read 20 books. (For fun).
7. Go to the Kentucky Derby.
8. Watch a polo match.
9. Visit Elvis Presley's house.
10. Try a juice cleanse.
11. Run in a half marathon.
12. Play an intramural sport at my college.
13. Watch the sunrise at Pretty Place.
14. Go to the J. Crew Warehouse Sale.
15. Complete my Jack Rogers collection.
16. Find the perfect fedora.
17. Ride on a subway.
18. Read three autobiographies about past presidents.
19. Go on a beach trip with my girl friends.
20. Make a scrapbook of my freshman year of college.
21. Get an internship.
22. See a play.
23. Learn how to paint my nails better.
24. Go white water rafting.
25. Buy a DSLR camera.
26. Buy someone else's meal in line at a drive through.
27. Go to a fashion show.
28. Go to an NFL game.
29. Go to a state I've never been to before.
30. Find an amazing little black dress.
31. Go deep sea fishing.
32. Go to a wedding.
33. Begin doing yoga classes.
34. Ski for the first time ever.
35. Visit the Biltmore at Christmas time.
36. Go sailing.
37. Take a dance lesson.
38. Learn how to do calligraphy.
39. Make a blogger friend.
40. Go rock climbing.
41. Get Skybox seats for a UT game.
42. Find and complete a new Netflix show. (Comment any suggestions!)
43. Pick berries on a farm.
44. Make a post about what I learned from living with someone with a different style than my own.
45. Do some sort of collab with someone.
46. Take a girls trip with my mom and sister.
47. Surprise my cousin at her college.
48. Make a four course meal.
49. Visit Keeneland for a race.
50. Find my signature scent.
51. Go to New York City.
52. Have a DIY spa day.
53. Bake cookies from scratch.
54. Go without eating gluten for a week.
55. Become a consistent blogger.

Started: July 23, 2014
End : December 10, 2015

Leave in the comments below anything you hope I complete or any of your favorites of this list!

XOXO, Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment