Charlotte Weekend Day 2

Naturally today we had to shop till we drop. So here's a little bit of our adventures!




I know y'all are enjoying this dressing room selfie, the duck face comes with this adorable Free People sweater!


And what's a weekend without me being sickly? #purseessentials


Smoothie stop before leaving our second mall of the day. We take shop till you drop very seriously haha!


Holy tassel necklaces! If you're looking for a tassel necklace in Charlotte go check out Scout and Molly's.


I would say we made out pretty well! We found lots of great deals and I got to check out a ton of stores we don't have in Knoxville. 

For lunch we ate at a cute restaurant called Aurther's in Belk and I got a grilled cheese sandwich. For dinner we ate at JD's house and it was delicious! 

Day 2 is coming to a close and we'll probably have a movie night tonight. 

Keep an eye out for tomorrow's post!

Love always,
Kelsey




No comments:

Post a Comment