Spring Break Essentials


Today I am teaming up with Katie from Swoonworthy Blog for a spring break essentials collab! I was super excited for this so listed below are my spring break essentials:

1. A Columbia PFG: these are perfect for long days on the beach to protect you from the sun or to use as a swimsuit coverup. They come in a variety of colors and also have college ones!

2. Jack Rogers: It will be difficult to decide which Jack Rogers I will be taking on spring break, but you can never go wrong with these sandals. I suggest buying the platinum pair first if you don't own a pair. They match everything!

3. A Painted Cooler: I think these are so fun. My cousin painted me one for Christmas a couple years ago and I  still use it. I will definitely be bringing mine with me this year.

4. A Monogrammed Tervis Tumbler: Having a monogrammed cup of any kind is ideal for the beach because you will always know which cup is yours. Turves Tumblers are my favorite because they keep your drinks very cold without the cup sweating. 

5. Bandaue Bikini Tops: This is pretty much the only style of swim suit top that I wear and you can find these anywhere! Target, Victoria's Secret, and Aerie all have a ton of cute ones. I have bought two for this spring break so far one is plain black and the other is leopard print. Can't wait to get those in!

Make sure you go check out Katie's spring break essentials through the link above! 

Spring break is coming up fast. What are some of your essentials?

Love always, 
Kelsey

2 comments:

  1. I definitely need to invest in a PFG (of course monogrammed). Some of my essentials are Jacks, t-shirts, blotting sheets, and baseball caps.
    -Mikayla
    www.aseersuckerstateofmind.com

    ReplyDelete