Snow Day Part 2

Well as luck would have it, I am now on my second snow day! This morning I have been much more productive than I was yesterday. I have managed to clean my entire room and have some down time to drink coffee and read more of Living So That by Wendy Blight. 

So this post will be a little about Living So That and what I am getting out of it. I don't like to admit it, but it is often times hard to find a gap of time to sit down and read, reflect, and journal about my book. I love doing it, but I usually am running around like a crazy person trying to get my stuff together for school and my sorority (not that I don't love those two either). But days like yesterday and today where I can sort through things more slowly because it seems like everything outside of my dorm has paused help me to realize I need this time. Pretty badly. 

Today I finished part two of chapter two in Living So That. All of chapter two is about how God wants us to know Him and He reveals what He wants us to see in the Bible. At the perfect timing, I might add! I have gone to a Catholic school my entire life up until college and had one religion class after another. As I was going through the classes I was told this, but it didn't sink in the way it should have until today.

These snow days are part of God's timing. I cannot wait to see what else I get out of my slow day full of reflection. Also shooting up prayers for another day like this. Who wants to be in class when you're learning a lot out of the classroom too?

I know this is not a typical styled post for me, but I figured I would share! If you  would like me to post more about Christian type of things comment below! I hope if you're having a snow day it is as great as mine has been so far. 

Love always,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment