Feeling the Love

Man, I cannot believe people are already thinking about Valentine's Day. As I stroll through Target, Walgreens, and anywhere else I am overwhelmed by how fast it is coming up. Typically I throw something together last minute for my boyfriend Zachary. This year we have decided since we are both poor college kids we are going to have a $25 Valentine's Day. Meaning we are going to just get each other things like food, cards, or something very little.

Now if you don't have a man then don't fret. My best girlfriend and I are also having a Valentine's get together which will consist of gifts under $25 and going to see the new Fifty Shades of Gray movie. Who would want to see that with a boy anyways?

Now gifting under $25 may seem like a little impossible so I'm going to give you some help for both girls and boys!

For Zach I am going to get him a card, Coke in the glass bottles, his favorite candy, and a box of toaster strudels (he loves those things).

For my friend I am going to get her a card, a Valentine's Tervis Tumbler with hearts on it (definitely go check those out), and a box of chocolate.

If you haven't started shopping yet don't fret! There is still time and plenty of cute ideas. What do you plan to do for Valentine's Day? Leave your answer in the comments below!

Love always,
Kelsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment