Tocca Florence




As I walked through Anthropologie I smelled every single perfume they had out on their display and couldn't get enough of any of them. In vein of this I bought the rollerball of Lilina and asked for Florence for Christmas. 

I cannot put into words how amazing Florence smells. It is very clean smelling which is what I like, but not boring. I can't put my finger on exactly what it smells similar to. All I can say is it is my new favorite and I will definitely be getting another bottle after I use the one I have!

You can find any Tocca perfumes at Anthropologie or Sephora. I highly recommend smelling all of them and I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. It was hard to chose just one!

Here, Here

Have you found any new scents recently? Please share in the comments below.

Love always,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment