Ponchos and Capes





I will be the first to say I searched high and low for the perfect poncho/cape (whichever one you want to qualify this as). The second I saw this at Banana Republic and saw that it was very on sale there was no way I could say no. The two sweet girls I was shopping with also had no words to talk me out of buying it! Plus I could use the age old excuse "oh my mom and I can share."

The cowl neck and stripes at the bottom help to give it a comfortable and casual look that can be dressed up depending on the pants and shoes you wear. I am wearing it more casually in the pictures above, but if I was planning on dressing it up I would pair it with leather leggings and booties with a little bit of a heel. 

I have already worn this way more than I would like to say... confessions ha! Unfortunately, I was unable to find the link to this exact sweater, but I will post some with a similar style or that I love below!


2 comments:

  1. Cute sweater! I'm looking at University of Tennessee for interior design. Trying to decide between that and University of Kentucky. Do you like it? Love for you to check out my blog: picky-me.com

    -Savannah Koryn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the University of Tennessee! Please email me at honeybeekelsey@gmail.com if you have any questions! I will check out your blog right now. :)

      Delete