White on White

Now I know it is old fashioned and these rules generally do not apply anymore, but from Labor Day to Easter you won't see wearing a lot of white (pants, shoes, etc). The white on white trend currently makes me feel as if I am getting as much use out of my white clothes before Labor Day as possible. (Haha, am I the only one who feels this way?)

Anyways I enjoy the trend and here are a few ways I style white on white for a crisp and clean look.






Shirt- Loft
Jeans- J. Crew
Earrings- Bluetique
Shoes- Jack Rogers

Photography courtesy of J. Punch and K. Fields. Thanks y'all for following me around all day with a camera. Love you both!

Let me know how you have pulled off the white on white trend this summer in the comments below!
Thanks for reading.

XOXO, Kelsey

1 comment: