Dreaming of Home Decor

Dorm shopping has made me keep an eye out for home decor. Every time I go into Pottery Barn it is almost painful to leave without purchasing anything. I have to think rationally though. Knowing my dorm room will most likely not have a ton of room for accent touches and arrangements has kept me from attempting to cram a Pottery Barn magazine inspired look into my new smaller space. However, who says I can't dream right?

Here are a few of my favorite pieces in Pottery Barn I can't seem to tear my eyes off of at the moment.











Like I said before it's fun to dream! Perhaps I can revisit Pottery Barn when I am starting to decorate my future apartment, but for now it doesn't hurt to browse.

Comment below any home decor you have been looking at lately or anything you have picked up for your dorm room!

XOXO, Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment