Game Day Apparel

Now that college football season is right around the corner I have something very important to talk about. As I'm sure everyone knows, in the fall, Saturdays in the south are a HUGE deal because that mean you can designate the whole day to football without an ounce of guilt. For the boys it means going to the game or not leaving the couch to watch it on TV. For the girls it's much bigger than just a game. Saturdays are the time to show your team spirit in the cutest outfits possible. Each year I look forward to buying new game day apparel and dream about all of the outfit possibilities. In order to get the wheels turning in your head I will be posting some of my favorite game day outfits I have gotten for this season!



Dress- Belk
Shoes- Jack Rogers



Dress- Dejavu Boutique
Boots- Off Broadway

And for when it starts to get colder:




Dress- Tommy Hilfiger
Vest- J. Crew
Boots- Off Broadway



XOXO, Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment