Critical Life Update

I cannot believe I have not posted since August! That is absolutely terrible. Currently I am sitting watching a rerun of the Victoria's Secret fashion show, soaking in my new freedom of winter break. In vein of how I abandoned my blog, I need to catch you up on a whole semester worth of news!

Let the fun begin:

At the end of August I pledged the Chi Omega sorority at the University of Tennessee.

Here is a picture from one of my first days of classes.

Next is a group shot with some of my lovely sisters from our first mixer which was a "back to school biker bash."

And a little bit of football season.



One of the last events I had for the semester was formal. I had a very great time with Zachary and my friends.



Over the semester I have met so many new people and maintained friendships with some sweet girls from high school. I cannot wait to go back next semester and I am very excited about my classes!

I promise I will be better about posting from now on. Definitely a New Years Resolution!

If you would like to see a post about what I plan to do as my New Year Resolutions for 2015 comment below!

Love always,
Kelsey


No comments:

Post a Comment