2014 Favorites

In the year 2014, I have tried many new beauty products so I figured I could share a few of my favorites. If you would like individual reviews of the products or want to know how I apply it please leave a comment below! 

1. Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Lipstick

2. Too Faced Natural Eye Pallette 

3. Covergirl Clump Crusher Waterproof Mascara

4. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

5. Anastasia Brow Wiz Pencil

Some of my favorite places to shop in 2014 are Red Dress Boutique, J. Crew Factory, and Nordstrom. As for my style favorites, below are a few trends I enjoyed this past year. 

1. Rompers

2. Booties

3. Sweaters over dresses or rompers

4. Piko shirts

I had a little difficulty deciding what my favorites were because there were so many for the year! I can't wait to find new products to try in 2015 and if you have any suggestions you can also leave those in the comments below. There will be many new style trends to be discovered next year which is exciting! Keep an eye out of my NYE outfit in an upcoming post. 

Love always,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment