Barbour Beadnell






I have had my Barbour Beadnell jacket for almost a year now. It has been hands down one of the best jackets I have ever purchased. Now I know they are an investment and I paid for every single penny of it with birthday, Christmas, and babysitting money, but it was so worth it. I chose the color sage because the color looks great with jeans or leggings and riding boots. The moment I saw it in person I knew that the color was perfect for me.

From tailgates to parties to going out for a lunch date I have grabbed my Beadnell for everything. At first I was scared to wear it too much especially when it rained, but the jacket has held up so well over the year. The waxed layer on the outside really helps the jacket to stay in great condition through rain and everyday wear. Which is exactly what I was looking for out of a jacket because I'm in college. Stuff happens. I couldn't be happier with how my jacket looks, fits, and the many ways I can style it.

This Christmas I asked for the Betty Fleece Gilet in Olive which zips into the Beadnell to add another layer for warmth. I am exciting to style the vest too because it can be worn without the jacket too. I may do another post about the liner individually sort of as a product review or showing how I style it.

Love always,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment