Duck Boots





To begin with, I am glad I got my duck boots last year because this year they are sold out everywhere. My sister asked for a pair for Christmas and the L.L. Bean website says they are backordered until March. Yeesh! I can see why though, I wear mine at least twice a week walking all over campus. They keep your feet so warm, are so cute, and are so much lighter than Hunter rain boots.

I wear lots of brown and natural tones so I chose the tan and brown 8" boots. The brown is also safe because then you can pair almost any socks with them. I ordered mine a size down because they run very large. I find the majority of the socks I wear with my boots at J. Crew, outdoor stores, and Target.

The socks I am wearing in the pictures above are from a local outdoor store and they are the brand SmartWool. I find these socks are the most comfy because they are thick, but don't make your foot feel restricted. Also having my toes stuck together in a shoe is probably one of the single top ways for me to feel the most uncomfortable. 

Do you have a favorite winter shoes or favorite pair of socks to wear duck boots with? Leave your answers in the comments below!

Love always,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment