Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas y'all! I had a post planned about Christmas outfits and all sorts of stuff, but I decided I would take Christmas Eve/Christmas day to spend time catching up with my family. I had a blast going bowling on Christmas Eve during the day with my cousins and grandparents then going to church, and opening presents. Christmas day consisted of presents from Santa and my parents, lots of food, and being terribly lazy. I loved every minute of it. 

Everything I got for Christmas was much needed for the upcoming semester including leggings, tennis shoes, and Philosophy shower gel. What else could I college girl want? Leave in the comments below some of the favorites gifts you gave or received for Christmas. I am always on the look out for gift ideas for friends so I enjoy hearing what other people give/get.

So once again Merry Christmas. I hope Santa was good to you and your day was as fabulous as you are!

Love always,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment