My Addiction

My addiction... to Netflix, that is. As the semester drew to a close and I had more stress piling on than I knew what to do with I turned to Netflix. I threw myself into the shows New Girl and now Scandal. 

I actually managed to watch twenty episodes of New Girl in one day. No shame. I tried to justify it by saying the episodes are only around twenty to twenty four minutes long. However, that is not the real reason I was so sucked in. It was actually the ongoing will Jess and Nick end up together or not part that tore at my attention constantly. My friends can vouch when I say I was in some sort of trance where I physically could not set down my laptop to do anything that qualified as productive. If you are looking for a new show on Netflix to watch that is a comedy I strongly recommend you look into New Girl!

Oh my gosh, I don't even know where to start on the show Scandal. It makes me want to get on a plane and head to D.C. stat! Olivia Pope single-handedly makes me want to become a political "fixer." Each episode she has a new client with problems that get solved in a not so legal way, but it always works out. Plus, she has strong ties with a certain someone in the White House. I recommend this show to anyone who is looking for a crime solving show with a political twist. 

I will be at my computer for the next however many hours attempting to finish Scandal. If you have any ideas of what I should watch next leave them in the comments below. 

Love always,
Kelsey

2 comments: