True Grit Fleece





This is the True Grit Mens 1/2 Zip Pullover in the color malt. I found out about True Grit from my sweet biology lab partner when I was practically drooling over how soft her jacket was. It is like wearing a fleece blanket everywhere you go. I just knew I had to get my hands on one immediately. 

I got this jacket at the beginning of November and it has been a go to jacket as I'm running out the door. Unfortunately, I steer clear of wearing this jacket when it is raining because I'm not really sure what it would do to the jacket. I don't want anything bad to happen to it haha! 

One thing I really love about this jacket is how the collar is a different color fleece. It is a small detail, but I absolutely adore it. I can pair this fleece with almost anything: leggings and tennis shoes or jeans and boots. Either way I am very comfortable in this jacket and think it is a great product coming from the True Grit company. Even though it is from their men's line they are perfectly fit for a women's oversized comfy fleece.

I ordered mine off of the True Grit website, but I have also seen them on the Nordstrom website. They have a variety of colors including not only a multitude of neutrals, but also bright blues and oranges! So if you haven't already go check out True Grit. Also you should follow them on Instagram at truegrit_brand!

If you own a True Grit fleece or any other incredibly soft fleeces comment below and let me know what you think!

Love always,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment