Talking about Tights




In Tennessee it is not alway so cold in the winter that it is mandatory to wear tights, but when your legs are as pale as mine it is necessary to buy some. For me, I wear tights with skirts and dresses for the fall and winter. I assume I am going to get two to three wears out of them (because I always find a way to snag them) so I opt out of buying expensive tights and stick to whatever I can find at Target.

This winter I only bought a brown pair and a black pair. This is because I knew I would really only be wearing tights to a select few things. I might go back and get a fun colored pair to start off next semester in a fun way. I know, new tights, how riveting! Is it just me?

The pictures above are an example of how I style my tights with one of the skirts I primarily wear in the fall and winter.  I do have a couple dresses I wear tights with, but they are dressier and I somehow managed to leave them back at school. Oops... This a typical outfit I would wear to sorority chapter meeting, church, or to a class presentation. 

Please leave in the comments below places you have found with inexpensive tights that hold up for a couple uses!

Love always,
Kelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment